- Buy a singing valogram from Vocal Music for your sweetie! Only $3
- Attention all Key Clubbers, there is a mandatory meeting today after school@3:30 in room 122. If you cannot make this meeting there is a meeting Tuesday morning, the 14th at 7:15.
- Students, if you enrolled in Event Broadcast, recommendation forms can be found in the counselors office, completed forms are due by Wednesday, February 16th, bring them to either Mr. Hawkins room, room 23 or 51.
- If you are interested in being a part of the Ruff Draft newspaper for next year, please get an application from the Counselor’s office and turn it in by Friday, February 17th. There will be a follow-up interview for those interested. If you have any questions, please see Coach Morton in room 24 A or 24B.
- Your TSA form is due February 22nd for the Western Regional conference. This is your last opportunity to qualify for state!
- DECA and FCCLA will be hosting its 3rd annual Double Wolf Dare Week Laser Tag tournament on February 27. The tournament will begin in the small gym immediately following the opening assembly. Maximum number on a team is 7. Cost is $12 per person for teams of 7 and $75 per team for teams of 6 or less. Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 2 games. All team members must be academically eligible to compete. Registration forms are available in room 119A (DECA room) or by the signs in the hallways. Last day to register is February 22! Tournament is limited to 16 teams so registration is First Come, First Served. Come join the fun and help Infant Crisis Services.