No School for Students Monday, Feb. 20th-President’s Day
- Congratulations are in order for the Santa Fe Orchestras.
After two long days of competition the:
Symphony Orchestra received Superior ratings in both performance and sight-reading and earned the prestigious OSSAA Sweepstakes Award.
The Philharmonic Orchestra received Superior ratings in both performance and sight-reading
The Chamber Orchestra received Excellent ratings in performance and superior in sight-reading and The String Orchestra received excellent ratings in performance and superior in sight-reading
- If you are interested in being a part of the Ruff Draft newspaper for next year, please get an application from the Counselor’s office and turn it TODAY. There will be a follow-up interview for those interested. If you have any questions, please see Coach Morton in room 24 A or 24B.
- Deca Designs and Delights would like to remind all students that we will be selling cookies today during third hour. We will be having a special discount for all career tech organizations. For all students in BPA, FCCLA, DECA, TSA and FFA you will receive a discount coupon from your advisor. The discount will be 2 cookies for $1. Be sure to give your ticket to a salesperson to receive your discount coupon from your advisor. The discount will be 2 cookies for $1. Be sure to give your ticket to a salesperson to receive your discount, when you purchase your cookies. (Limit 2 package per coupon). Thank you all for the support and don’t forget to bring your money.
- We are having a cleat drive for “Cleats 4 Kids” at the basketball game tonight at SF against West Moore. If you bring any type of athletic shoe for donation you will be admitted to the game for free!
- Attention students! Hideaway pizza will be hosting a food night Monday, February 20th. 15% profit goes to DWDW. Be sure to tell them you are with Santa Fe! Come enjoy pizza and support DWDW.
- Attention all mentors and ACE students, there is a meeting next Tuesday During tutorial time- BE THERE!