Congratulations to the Santa Fe Symphonic Band for their performance at OSSAA contest yesterday. The band received all Superior ratings for their stage performance and in sigh reading. They also earned the OSSAA Sweepstakes Award – the highest award for instrumental music. Congratulations on all of your hard work!
- April is “National Poetry Month” and your Media Center is celebrating with a Poetry Contest. The contest is open to all Santa Fe students and prizes will be awarded for the top 3 poems. Poems are due by April 26th. Stop by your Media Center to pick up rules.
- NHS Juniors! Your point cards are due TODAY! Please turn them in on time and completely filled out to stay in good standing for next year. Point cards can either be turned in to Mrs. Beverage or Ms. Iannazzo.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: Prom tickets are now on sale for $45 each. Please make sure all fines and fees are taken care of before purchasing your ticket. If you plan to bring a date from another school, permission forms will be available in any assistant principal’s office. Don’t miss out on this special evening with friends and classmates.Contact your junior class officers for more information.
The Ruff Draft newspaper is still looking for interested WRITERS and PHOTOGRAPHERS for next year’s staff. If you are interested in journalism and are thinking about a career in journalism writing, broadcasting the news, or photography please see Coach Morton for information. He’s in room 24A & B throughout the day.
- Yearbook is still taking applications to be on the 2017-18 Staff! Pick up applications outside of Yearbook room 148.
- Don’t forget to order your yearbook before prices go up again! Bring your check to Yearbook room 148 or order online atcom before April 28th!
- If you are interested in being a football manager for the 2017-2018 Football season please go to counselor’s office and pick up a manager application. Please fill out and return to counselor’s office by May 10th.
- Senior ladies, please stop by the counseling office if you are planning to go through sorority recruitment in the fall. Edmond Panhellenic has dropped off recruitment information forms and an invitation for you and your mother to attend the informational meeting on April 23rd.
- Seniors, the final transcript book is ready for you to stop by the counseling office and write down the college you plan to attend in the fall. If you do not give us this information, we will not know where to send your final transcript and this can cause a delay in your spring enrollment.