Congratulations to the Santa Fe Wind Ensemble for receiving straight superior ratings on stage and in sight reading yesterday at the OSSAA Concert Band contest. The band also received the OSSAA Sweepstakes Award, bringing the Santa Fe Band to a Triple Sweepstakes this year!
Deca Designs and Delights would like to remind all students that we are selling today during third hour. The cost is $1.50 per package. Thank you for your support.
• MSA will offer henna for those wanting an awesome design for prom. We will be set up on April 26, in the main cafeteria at 3:30. Prices range from $5-$10. If this day is not doable, come see Mrs. Cole in room 11A.
• April is “National Poetry Month” and your Media Center is celebrating with a Poetry Contest. The contest is open to all Santa Fe students and prizes will be awarded for the top 3 poems. Poems are due by April 26th. Stop by your Media Center to pick up rules.
• Attention Juniors and Seniors: Purchase your Prom tickets now for $45 each. Please make sure all fines and fees are taken care of before purchasing your ticket. If you plan to bring a date from another school, permission forms will be available in any assistant principal’s office. Don’t miss out on this special evening with friends and classmates. Contact your junior class officers for more information.
• The Ruff Draft newspaper is still looking for interested WRITERS and PHOTOGRAPHERS for next year’s staff. If you are interested in journalism and are thinking about a career in journalism writing, broadcasting the news, or photography please see Coach Morton for information. He’s in room 24A & B throughout the day.
• Yearbook is still taking applications to be on the 2017-18 Staff! Pick up applications outside of Yearbook room 148.
• Don’t forget to order your yearbook before prices go up again! Bring your check to Yearbook room 148 or order online at yearbookforever.com before April 28th!
• If you are interested in being a football manager for the 2017-2018 Football season please go to counselor’s office and pick up a manager application. Please fill out and return to counselor’s office by May 10th.
• Senior ladies, please stop by the counseling office if you are planning to go through sorority recruitment in the fall. Edmond Panhellenic has dropped off recruitment information forms and an invitation for you and your mother to attend the informational meeting on April 23rd.
• Seniors, the final transcript book is ready for you to stop by the counseling office and write down the college you plan to attend in the fall. If you do not give us this information, we will not know where to send your final transcript and this can cause a delay in your spring enrollment.