- Group photos will be on Wednesday Feb. 7th. This will be the last group photo day so please check with your sponsors and coaches to see the schedule.
- Concurrent students that are in an OSSAA activity,
please make sure you get your grade check turned into Mrs.Lewis in the Welcome Center by the end of the day Wednesday.
- Interested in applying to be a Student Athletic Trainer for next year?
Pick up an application from our Athletic Trainer, Collin Gentry.
Between 2:30 -3:30 rehab training room back with the wrestling and volleyball coaches offices, 3:30 in the training room behind the gym next to the basketball locker rooms. Applications are due at the beginning of April.
- Have you ever wanted to work for ESPN, how about the Sports Animal? Well then enroll in Event Broadcast where you can prepare for a career in Sports Broadcasting! There’s still time to get your recommendation letter filled out, but spaces are filling up fast!”
- Attention Santa Fe…environmental club will be selling roses for 3 dollars, through Monday, February 12th. You can RSVP in Mrs. Manning’s room 10. They will be delivered on Valentine’s Day during 2nd
- Students who are applying to the Francis Tuttle Biosciences and Medicine Academy listen up: There will be a Q & A session in Mrs. Graham’s room Today, February 6th during tutorial. Please come with your questions.
- Attention all Freshmen Mentors: There will be a meeting NEXT TUESDAY, Feb 13th in the freshman cafeteria to prepare our last Mentor Class.
- Attention ALL FRESHMEN STUDENTS and TEACHERS: We will have our LAST freshman mentor class next Wed! We will be discussing Double Wolf Dare Week!!!!
- Juniors, if you want to know more about concurrent enrollment next year at UCO, sign up in the counseling office. A rep from UCO will be at Santa Fe on February 8 during tutorial to meet with interested juniors.
- Attention all JUNIORS:
If you are interested in taking the ACE elective next year, pick up an application in the counseling office or from Mrs. Wright in room 154.
Applications are due FRIDAY!!!!!
- Kiwanis is accepting applications for the sophomore of the Year scholarship essay contest. Winners will have the opportunity to win up to $12,000 in scholarships. Forms can be picked up in the counseling office and are due back to Mrs. Heath by Friday February 16th.