- Hey DECA kids, today during lunch is our chapter meeting! Pizza will be provided and its worth 100 DECA points so come on down
- Attention all JUNIORS:
If you are interested in taking the ACE elective next year, pick up an application in the counseling office or from Mrs. Wright in room 154.
Applications are due FRIDAY!!!!!
- Students, your enrollment forms are due to your English teacher on Friday. If you didn’t get an enrollment packet you can pick one up in the counseling office.
- Students –
The ACT is this Saturday, February 10th. If you are assigned to Santa Fe, we start check-in at 7:30 in the back hall. Bring your photo ID, registration ticket, calculator, and sharpened #2 pencils. Be sure to dress in layers since the temperature can vary.
- Have you ever wanted to work for ESPN, how about the Sports Animal? Well then enroll in Event Broadcast where you can prepare for a career in Sports Broadcasting! There’s still time to get your recommendation letter filled out, but spaces are filling up fast!. Pick your form up in the Counseling office.
- Attention Santa Fe…environmental club will be selling roses for 3 dollars, through Monday, February 12th. You can RSVP in Mrs. Manning’s room 10. They will be delivered on Valentine’s Day during 2nd
- Attention all Freshmen Mentors: There will be a meeting NEXT TUESDAY, Feb 13th in the freshman cafeteria to prepare our last Mentor Class.
- Attention ALL FRESHMEN STUDENTS and TEACHERS: We will have our LAST freshman mentor class next Wed! We will be discussing Double Wolf Dare Week!!!!
- Vocal Music will be delivering Singing Valograms on Valentine’s Day. You can purchase a Valogram Friday, Monday and Tuesday during lunch. Only $3 to have us sing to your sweetie or bestie.
- Kiwanis is accepting applications for the sophomore of the Year scholarship essay contest. Winners will have the opportunity to win up to $12,000 in scholarships. Forms can be picked up in the counseling office and are due back to Mrs. Heath by Friday February 16th.
- If you are responsible, over-achieving, and look for something exciting to do on Tuesdayand Friday nights, you should come pick up an application from room 50 or Portable D to be a Girls Basketball Manager. All applications are due by March 1st
- Interested in applying to be a Student Athletic Trainer for next year?
Pick up an application from our Athletic Trainer, Collin Gentry. Between 2:30 -3:30 rehab training room back with the wrestling and volleyball coaches offices, 3:30 in the training room behind the gym next to the basketball locker rooms. Applications are due at the beginning of April.