- ” Yearbook is looking for 2018-19 staff members. If you are interested in photography, writing, or graphic design please pick up an application outside room 148 or in the counselors’ office.
- Interested in applying to be a Student Athletic Trainer for next year?
Pick up an application from our Athletic Trainer, Collin Gentry.
Between 2:30 -3:30 he is located in the rehab training room back with the wrestling and volleyball coaches offices, 3:30 and on he is located in the training room behind the gym next to the basketball locker rooms. If you cannot find him or do not know who he is, ask any coach or current student athletic trainer and they will help find him. Applications are due at the beginning of April.
- Tabletop Club meets TODAY, February 2 in room 125. We’ll be playing Magic: The Gathering, Smashup, cards, maybe some D and D. Feel free to stop by and bring your own games if interested! Come by room 125 for more information.
- Attention Santa Fe…environmental club will be selling roses for 3 dollars, from Monday, February 5th to Monday, February 12th. You can RSVP in Mrs. Manning’s room 10. They will be delivered on Valentine’s Day during 2nd
- Boys State and Girls State applications are available in the counseling office for those juniors interested in an outstanding leadership opportunity. See your counselor for more info.
- Juniors and Seniors,
Please stop by the counseling office and check out the college visits coming up this spring. We have Wichita State and Pitt State coming. So come by the office and sign up!
- Students who are applying to the Francis Tuttle Biosciences and Medicine Academy listen up: There will be a Q & A session in Mrs. Graham’s room on Tuesday February 6th during tutorial. Please come with your questions.
- Juniors, if you want to know more about concurrent enrollment next year at UCO, sign up in the counseling office. A rep from UCO will be at Santa Fe on February 8 during tutorial to meet with interested juniors.
- Kiwanis is accepting applications for the sophomore of the Year scholarship essay contest. Winners will have the opportunity to win up to $12,000 in scholarships. Forms can be picked up in the counseling office and are due back to Mrs. Heath by Friday February 16th.