- Group photos will be today. This will be the last group photo day so please check with your sponsors and coaches to see the schedule.
- Concurrent students that are in an OSSAA activity,
please make sure you get your grade check turned into Mrs. Lewis in the Welcome Center by the end of the day TODAY.
- Attention all JUNIORS:
If you are interested in taking the ACE elective next year, pick up an application in the counseling office or from Mrs. Wright in room 154.
Applications are due FRIDAY!!!!!
- Students, your enrollment forms are due to your English teacher on Friday. If you didn’t get an enrollment packet you can pick one up in the counseling office.
- Students –
The ACT is this Saturday, February 10th. If you are assigned to Santa Fe, we start check-in at 7:30 in the back hall. Bring your photo ID, registration ticket, calculator, and sharpened #2 pencils. Be sure to dress in layers since the temperature can vary.
- Have you ever wanted to work for ESPN, how about the Sports Animal? Well then enroll in Event Broadcast where you can prepare for a career in Sports Broadcasting! There’s still time to get your recommendation letter filled out, but spaces are filling up fast!. Pick your form up in the Counseling office.
- Attention Santa Fe…environmental club will be selling roses for 3 dollars, through Monday, February 12th. You can RSVP in Mrs. Manning’s room 10. They will be delivered on Valentine’s Day during 2nd
- Attention all Freshmen Mentors: There will be a meeting NEXT TUESDAY, Feb 13th in the freshman cafeteria to prepare our last Mentor Class.
- Attention ALL FRESHMEN STUDENTS and TEACHERS: We will have our LAST freshman mentor class next Wed! We will be discussing Double Wolf Dare Week!!!!
- Vocal Music will be delivering Singing Valograms on Valentine’s Day. You can purchase a Valogram Friday, Mondayand Tuesday during lunch. Only $3 to have us sing to your sweetie or bestie.
- Kiwanis is accepting applications for the sophomore of the Year scholarship essay contest. Winners will have the opportunity to win up to $12,000 in scholarships. Forms can be picked up in the counseling office and are due back to Mrs. Heath by Friday February 16th.
- Interested in applying to be a Student Athletic Trainer for next year?
Pick up an application from our Athletic Trainer, Collin Gentry. Between 2:30 -3:30 rehab training room back with the wrestling and volleyball coaches offices, 3:30 in the training room behind the gym next to the basketball locker rooms. Applications are due at the beginning of April.