- This weekend at the Deer Creek Speech and debate tournament, Kameron Yanchick won Champ Dramatic Duet and 3rd in Champ Monologue. Olivia Smoak placed 2nd in Original oratory. Gionna Davis placed 1st in Humouous Interp.Parker Vint placed 3rd in Foreign extemp. Isabella Emamghoraishi won and Gionna Davis placed 3rd in Poetry. Cilia Relland placed 3rd in Prose. In Humorous Duet, Nilli Miller and Haley Dominic placed 1st and Emma Turner and Isabell Granilld placed 3rd. Sarah Stone placed 2nd in Champ LD debate, Sofia Reeves placed 2nd in Qualifying LD debate and Victoria Meyers and Katelyn Banks placed 2nd in Publoc forum debate. Santa Fe placed 2nd in sweepstakes. Congratulations to all!
- ACE applications for juniors interested in the teacher cadet elective were due on Friday. All applications need to be turned in to Mrs. Wright TODAY!!
- FCCLA will be selling Valentines again this year! We are selling decorated sugar cookies, personalized cookies, and Crushes for your Crush. Come by E hall to get your forms and turn them in to Mrs. Harris in room 121. We will deliver valentines during 3rd hour on Valentine’s day. If you want it delivered, today is the last day to You must come before 2:30.
- Vocal Music will be delivering Singing Valograms on Valentine’s Day. You can purchase a Valogram, today and tomorrow during lunch. Only $3 to have us sing to your sweetie or bestie.
- Attention all Mentors: Our FINAL Mentor meeting is Tuesday during Tutorial Time in the Freshman Cafeteria.
- Make this Valentine’s Day memorable for that Special Someone. Enviro Club is selling Valentine’s Day Roses for $3 each. Roses can be delivered to 2nd hour or picked up on February 14th. Stop by Mrs. Manning’s room today (Room 10) to place your order. Hurry before they’re sold out. They are going fast!
- Attention ALL FRESHMEN STUDENTS and TEACHERS: We will have our LAST freshman mentor class next Wed! We will be discussing Double Wolf Dare Week!!!!
- Attention students!!! Would you like the opportunity to roast your teachers?? Please submit a “mean tweet” about a teacher to Señora Fitch (room 141) by Friday, February 16th. You can also email it to her! There will be a list posted in her room of participating teachers. Teachers are challenging you all to come up with some good ones this year!
- Kiwanis is accepting applications for the sophomore of the Year scholarship essay contest. Winners will have the opportunity to win up to $12,000 in scholarships. Forms can be picked up in the counseling office and are due back to Mrs. Heath by Friday February 16th.
- Students interested in applying for the BioScience and Medicine Academy at Francis Tuttle need to turn in their applications no later than Friday, February 16th.
Any students interested in applying for a career training program at Francis Tuttle need to turn in your applications as soon as possible. We will be starting on campus interviews next week.
- If you are responsible, over-achieving, and look for something exciting to do on Tuesday and Friday nights, you should come pick up an application from room 50 or Portable D to be a Girls Basketball Manager. All applications are due by March 1st.
Interested in applying to be a Student Athletic Trainer for next year?
Pick up an application from our Athletic Trainer, Collin Gentry. Between 2:30 -3:30 rehab training room back with the wrestling and volleyball coaches offices, 3:30 in the training room behind the gym next to the basketball locker rooms. Applications are due at the beginning of April.