- Vocal Music will be delivering Singing Valograms on Valentine’s Day. You can purchase a Valogram , today during lunch. Only $3 to have us sing to your sweetie or bestie.
- Attention ALL freshman Mentors- Meeting today during Tutorial
- Attention all Mentors: Our FINAL Mentor meeting is today during Tutorial Time in the Freshman Cafeteria.
- Make this Valentine’s Day memorable for that Special Someone. Enviro Club is selling Valentine’s Day Roses for $3 each. Roses can be delivered to 2nd hour or picked up on February 14th. Stop by Mrs. Manning’s room today (Room 10) to place your order. Hurry before they’re sold out. They are going fast!
- Attention ALL FRESHMEN STUDENTS and TEACHERS: We will have our LAST freshman mentor class Wed! We will be discussing Double Wolf Dare Week!!!!
- ¡Hola! Spanish Club and Spanish Honor Society will meet this Thursday during PACK time in the Freshman Café. Nos vemos.
- Attention students!!! Would you like the opportunity to roast your teachers?? Please submit a “mean tweet” about a teacher to Señora Fitch (room 141) by Friday, February 16th. You can also email it to her! There will be a list posted in her room of participating teachers. Teachers are challenging you all to come up with some good ones this year!
- Kiwanis is accepting applications for the sophomore of the Year scholarship essay contest. Winners will have the opportunity to win up to $12,000 in scholarships. Forms can be picked up in the counseling office and are due back to Mrs. Heath by Friday February 16th.
- Students interested in applying for the BioScience and Medicine Academy at Francis Tuttle need to turn in their applications no later than Friday, February 16th.
Any students interested in applying for a career training program at Francis Tuttle need to turn in your applications as soon as possible. We will be starting on campus interviews next week.
- If you are responsible, over-achieving, and look for something exciting to do on Tuesday and Friday nights, you should come pick up an application from room 50 or Portable D to be a Girls Basketball Manager. All applications are due by March 1st.