- Attention ALL FRESHMEN STUDENTS and TEACHERS: We will have our LAST freshman mentor class TODAY! We will be discussing Double Wolf Dare Week!!!!
- All freshmen students and Mentors need to report to their Freshman Mentor Class today during tutorial.
- GSA meets TODAY, Feb. 14.
Room 125 during 1st lunch,
Room 143 during 2nd lunch.
We’ll be discussing volunteering at the Humane Society.
- ¡Hola! Spanish Club and Spanish Honor Society will meet this Thursday during PACK time in the Freshman Café. Nos vemos.
- Attention students!!! Would you like the opportunity to roast your teachers?? Please submit a “mean tweet” about a teacher to Señora Fitch (room 141) by Friday, February 16th. You can also email it to her! There will be a list posted in her room of participating teachers. Teachers are challenging you all to come up with some good ones this year!
- Kiwanis is accepting applications for the sophomore of the Year scholarship essay contest. Winners will have the opportunity to win up to $12,000 in scholarships. Forms can be picked up in the counseling office and are due back to Mrs. Heath by Friday February 16th.
- Students interested in applying for the BioScience and Medicine Academy at Francis Tuttle need to turn in their applications no later than Friday, February 16th.
Any students interested in applying for a career training program at Francis Tuttle need to turn in your applications as soon as possible. We will be starting on campus interviews next week.
- If you are responsible, over-achieving, and look for something exciting to do on Tuesday and Friday nights, you should come pick up an application from room 50 or Portable D to be a Girls Basketball Manager. All applications are due by March 1st.