This weekend at the NSDA Tournament. Ishan Bhanot and Nuymar Rahman are going to the National tournament in Ft. Lauderdale in Public Forum Debate and Sidney May and Sydney Adkins are 1st Alternate. Christine Nguyen is first alternate in Lincoln Douglas debate and Sarah Stone, a freshman, placed in the top 10. Congratulation!
- If you want to try out for cheer or pom for next school year, your parents must attend the last and final mandatory parent meeting TODAY at 4 pmin room 153.
- Girls Varsity Basketball will be selling State shirts tomorrowin the back hall during both lunches. We will be selling long sleeve dry fits for $20 and short sleeve t shirts for $10. It is first come first serve and we are limited on shirts and sizes.
- Attention Concurrent students, your grade check form is due
this Wednesday. Please turn them in to Mrs. Lewis in the
Welcome Center in A101.
- Attention Enviro Club! We will have our next Club Meeting this Thursday at 3:35 in Mrs. Manning Room. If you signed up and paid for the zoo field trip, don’t forget we’ll be going this Friday. Meet out at the bus loop right after 1st hour and wear your club shirt. Enviro club will also be volunteering at Free to Live Animal Shelter this Saturday 3/10 from 10 am-Noon. Come out and play with the dogs and cats who are waiting to be adopted. Also join us after school today to help decorate the welcome center. Bring your creativity. Our theme is Earth Day’s “End Plastic Pollution.” If you have any plastic items, bring those with you.
- The deadline for yearbook applications has been extended to March 16. Please turn in applications to room 147/148.