- Girls Varsity Basketball will be selling State shirts TODAYin the back hall during both lunches. We will be selling long sleeve dry fits for $20 and short sleeve t shirts for $10. It is first come first serve and we are limited on shirts and sizes.
- Attention Concurrent students, your grade check form is due
TODAY. Please turn them in to Mrs. Lewis in the
Welcome Center in A101.
- Come join MSA on March 8thto hear about a historical African Muslim who rose from slavery to a governor of a whole state. Come to room 29 during 1st lunch and 204 during 2nd lunch. All are welcome.
- Attention Enviro Club! We will have our next club meeting this Thursday at 3:35 in Mrs. Manning’s room. Also the zoo field trip is this Friday. If you signed up and paid, meet out at the bus loop right after first hour and wear your club shirt. Enviro club will also be volunteering at a free to live animal shelter this Saturday from 10am-Noon. Come out and play with cats and dogs.
- The deadline for yearbook applications has been extended to March 16. Please turn in applications to room 147/148.