- National Honor Society Officer Elections are today during both lunches in the back hall. If you are a member of NHS for the 2018-2019 school year, you are eligible to vote! Make sure to take the time to come vote for the best candidates!
- Pre-sale for yearbooks ends on May 10th. The current price is $80. Forms are available outside of room 148 or purchase online at com
Seniors will be able to pick up books on May 11th after graduation rehearsal. Underclassman will pick up starting May 14th.
- FCCLA Officer applications for the 2018-2019 school year will be in room 121. Completed applications are due by Friday, May 4.
- Senior FCCLA members, graduation cord applications are due by Friday, May 4. They will not be accepted after Friday.
- ALL CURRENT SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS: WE NEED YOU FOR OUR FRESHMAN MENTOR PROGRAM NEXT YEAR!!
PICK UP AN APPLICATION FROM MRS WRIGHT IN RM 154. WE HAVE COOL THINGS PLANNED FOR NEXT YEAR & MENTORING LOOKS GREAT ON RESUMES!:
***APPLICATIONS DUE FRIDAY, MAY 4TH
- If you don’t want a fine, get your books in on time.
All library books are due NEXT Friday, May 11.
- If you plan on driving and parking at Santa Fe next school year, permits will go on sale next Tuesday, May 1 in the financial office. Permits will be sold through Wednesday, May 9th. Sales will not resume until schedule pick up days in August.
If you plan to purchase a parking permit, pick up a parking form in the Welcome Center of the Sophomore, Junior and Senior Attendance Offices. This form explains the process of purchasing a parking permit. You will turn in the form at the time of purchase.
You must have a current valid driver’s license and proof of insurance in order to pay for a parking decal.
- Senior Awards will take place on Tuesday, May 8th at 6:00 pm at the Santa Fe auditorium
- Our First Annual Senior Breakfast Banquet will be on Friday, May 11th from 8:30 – 10:00 am at Crossings Church. Tickets will be on sale for $10 thru May 4th.
- Senior Graduation Practice will be from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm on Friday, May 11th at the Santa Fe Auditorium.
- Graduation will take place on Saturday, May 12th at 6:00 pm at the Cox Center in Oklahoma City.
- The football team is in need of managers for the 2018-19 season. If you like football but can’t play and would like to be a part of the team stop by the counselor’s office and get an application. Applications are due back to the counselor’s office by Friday May 11th.