The girls tennis team competed in the state tournament at okc tennis center this past weekend. As a team the girls placed 6th overall. At 1 singles Claire Meursing made second day, Courtney Wilkinson placed 5th at 2 singles, Shelby Dye and Vivian Lu placed 7th at 1 doubles, and Kylie Kajioka and Landry Purvis placed 7th at 2 doubles. This ends one of the best seasons for Santa Fe girls tennis and thank you for everyone that came out to support.
The boys are competing at their regionals today and state tournament is this weekend at okc tennis center.
- Attention all wolves
There is a contest called Mascot Media Challenge on Twitter. Santa Fe has been winning all week. Now we are in the finals again BROKEN ARROW. We have to beat them!!!
Go on Wolfie’s page @wolfiesantafe and retweet the challenge and use the hashtag #mascotmediafanchallenge .
Show your school spirit and tweet and retweet We need to show Broken Arrow they can not take this championship away from us. Contest ends on Monday at 11:59 am.
Thanks for your support
- Juniors, if you’re interested in taking the UCO English Comp I class next year at Santa Fe, see your counselor today. You must have an ACT score of at least 20 and an English subscore of 19.
- Pre-sale for yearbooks ends on May 10th. The current price is $80. Forms are available outside of room 148 or purchase online at com
Seniors will be able to pick up books on May 11th after graduation rehearsal. Underclassman will pick up starting May 14th.
- Important Key Club members’ announcement: your point cards are due to Mrs. Wilson in room 122. Seniors need to turn them in no later than TODAY to receive your cords for graduation.
- If you don’t want a fine, get your books in on time.
All library books are due NEXT Friday, May 11.
- If you plan on driving and parking at Santa Fe next school year, permits are on sale in the financial office. Permits will be sold through Wednesday, May 9th. Sales will not resume until schedule pick up days in August.
If you plan to purchase a parking permit, pick up a parking form in the Welcome Center of the Sophomore, Junior and Senior Attendance Offices. This form explains the process of purchasing a parking permit. You will turn in the form at the time of purchase.
You must have a current valid driver’s license and proof of insurance in order to pay for a parking decal.
- Senior Awards will take place on Tuesday, May 8th at 6:00 pm at the Santa Fe auditorium
- Our First Annual Senior Breakfast Banquet will be on Friday, May 11th from 8:30 – 10:00 am at Crossings Church. Tickets will be on sale for $10 thru May 4th.
- Senior Graduation Practice will be from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm on Friday, May 11th at the Santa Fe Auditorium.
- Graduation will take place on Saturday, May 12th at 6:00 pm at the Cox Center in Oklahoma City.
- Russell Dougherty is having a reception for 2018 graduates who attended there. It’s on Friday, May 18, at 8:30 for Eagle Beat.
- The football team is in need of managers for the 2018-19 season. If you like football but can’t play and would like to be a part of the team stop by the counselor’s office and get an application. Applications are due back to the counselor’s office by Friday May 11th.