IT’S TEEN READ WEEK!
This year’s theme is:
It’s Written in the Stars…READ!
Join us in your Media Center for a week of celebrating reading and contests.
Come and check out a book and read something out of this world, and sign up for a chance to win a book and a blanket or guess the amount of candy and win all the candy, or complete the birthday star page for a “Starbucks Gift Card.”
All winners will be announced Monday, Nov.5
The Reading Quote for today is:
“Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life.”
-Christopher Paolini, Eragon
- Hi guys, our Key Club meeting is Tuesday, October 30th during tutorial in the Freshman Cafeteria. If you have paid your dues, you will be on the tutorial list. Also, bring $15 for the meeting to purchase a Key Club shirt.
- Want to win a doughnut party for your 2nd hour? The Santa Fe Golf Program is partnering with Project 66 to provide families in need with Thanksgiving dinners. We need your help in collecting the food items from the list that we dropped off. The 2nd hour class with the most item points wins the doughnut party.
- Only 3 days left in the month of October to help the “Citizen’s Caring for Children” Organization. Please donate new shoes and socks to help foster children. There will be boxes at the front, back and bus loop entrances.
- The deadline for AP Test Registration is November 2nd. Please get with your AP teachers to join a class and register online. Payments can be made online or at the financial office.
- Pre-ACT for all 10th grade is November 7th.
- It’s not too late to join Santa Fe’s Multicultural Club! Dues are $5 and can be paid to Mrs. Cole, Mrs. Roberson or the financial office. Dues are due Nov. 16. Please see the flyer information posted in various locations or on our social media accounts.
- Seniors who are interested in a career in firefighting and want to learn more about this career, there will be a meeting with the Oklahoma City Fire department on November 27th from 9:30-10:30 in the freshman cafeteria. Come by the counseling office to sign up.