IT’S TEEN READ WEEK!
It’s Written in the Stars…READ!
Come by the library and sign up for a chance to win a prize.
All winners will be announced Monday, Nov. 5
The Reading Quote for today is:
“There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.”- Walt Disney
- Hi guys, our Key Club meeting TODAY during tutorial in the Freshman Cafeteria. If you have paid your dues, you will be on the tutorial list. Also, bring $15 for the meeting to purchase a Key Club shirt.
- There will be a Youth and Government meeting during tutorial on Wednesday in Mrs. Shadid’s room. We will be talking about preparing for districts, so it is very important that you attend this meeting.
- Your chance to win a donut party for your class is almost over! We will pick up your Project 66 food donations tomorrow morning and announce the winning class on Thursday!
- Only 2 days left in the month of October to help the “Citizen’s Caring for Children” Organization. Please donate new shoes and socks to help foster children. There will be boxes at the front, back and bus loop entrances.
- The deadline for AP Test Registration is November 2nd. Please get with your AP teachers to join a class and register online. Payments can be made online or at the financial office.
- Pre-ACT for all 10th grade is November 7th.
- It’s not too late to join Santa Fe’s Multicultural Club! Dues are $5 and can be paid to Mrs. Cole, Mrs. Roberson or the financial office. Dues are due Nov. 16. Please see the flyer information posted in various locations or on our social media accounts.
- Students who are interested in volunteering for Thanksgiving with Whole Foods, please come by the counseling office to sign up for additional information.
- Seniors who are interested in a career in firefighting and want to learn more about this career, there will be a meeting with the Oklahoma City Fire department on November 27th from 9:30-10:30 in the freshman cafeteria. Come by the counseling office to sign up.