- Congratulations to our AP Economics students who performed very well at yesterday’s Junior Achievement Investor Challenge. Out of 50 teams, Edmond Santa Fe brought home the 2nd and 3rd place medals. Congratulations to our 2nd place team- Ishan Bhanot, Christian Echols, Chris Russell and Nathan Whitehead! Congratulations to our 3rd place team- Jacob Park, Ethan To and Joshua Zhu!
IT’S TEEN READ WEEK!
It’s Written in the Stars…READ!
Come get your craft on and make Darth Vader or star corner book marks or just color a page….back in the paperback section of the library.
The Reading Quote for today is:
“Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.”-Frederick Douglass
- There will be a Youth and Government meeting during tutorial TODAY in Mrs. Shadid’s room. We will be talking about preparing for districts, so it is very important that you attend this meeting.
- Your chance to win a donut party for your class is almost over! We will pick up your Project 66 food donations TODAY and announce the winning class on Thursday!
- Only 1 days left in the month of October to help the “Citizen’s Caring for Children” Organization. Please donate new shoes and socks to help foster children. There will be boxes at the front, back and bus loop entrances.
- If you have registered for an AP Test you have until Friday, Nov 2 to get this paid. After that, you will lose your registration and to take the test it will cost you an additional $40 MORE per test. You can pay online or in the financial office. Again Nov 2nd is payment deadline!
- Bowling Night to benefit TSA is Monday, November 5th, from 6 pm until 8 pm at AMF Boulevard Lanes located at 3501 South Boulevard in Edmond. The cost is $10 for 2 hours of bowling and bowling shoes. Bring your family and friends and meet us for a fun night of bowling!
- Pre-ACT for all 10th grade is November 7th.
- It’s not too late to join Santa Fe’s Multicultural Club! Dues are $5 and can be paid to Mrs. Cole, Mrs. Roberson or the financial office. Dues are due Nov. 16. Please see the flyer information posted in various locations or on our social media accounts.
- Students who are interested in volunteering for Thanksgiving with Whole Foods, please come by the counseling office to sign up for additional information.
- Seniors who are interested in a career in firefighting and want to learn more about this career, there will be a meeting with the Oklahoma City Fire department on November 27th from 9:30-10:30 in the freshman cafeteria. Come by the counseling office to sign up.