It’s teen read week!
Today and tomorrow are the last days to sign up to win numerous prizes.
It’s written in the starts….Read!
The Reading Quote for today is:
“There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.”-Ray Bradbury
- If you have registered for an AP Test you have until Friday, Nov 2 to get this paid. After that, you will lose your registration and to take the test it will cost you an additional $40 MORE per test. You can pay online or in the financial office. Again Nov 2nd is payment deadline!
- The Young Democrats and Young Republicans Club will be conducting a mock election next Tuesday November 6 before school and during both lunches. You will need your student ID to vote. Please plan to vote!!!
- Reminder – $5 must be paid by end of day Friday (tomorrow) to join the Edmond Santa Fe Environmental Club. Also, the T-shirt order forms for environmental club are ready and posted outside of room 10, Mr. Mills in A hall. T-shirts are $12 and required to go on our Aquarium field trip. Shirt orders are due Wednesday, Nov. 7. If you have any questions regarding our field trip and requirements, feel free to contact us on Remind.
- Bowling Night to benefit TSA is Monday, November 5th, from 6 pm until 8 pm at AMF Boulevard Lanes located at 3501 South Boulevard in Edmond. The cost is $10 for 2 hours of bowling and bowling shoes. Bring your family and friends and meet us for a fun night of bowling!
- Pre-ACT for all 10th grade is November 7th.
- It’s not too late to join Santa Fe’s Multicultural Club! Dues are $5 and can be paid to Mrs. Cole, Mrs. Roberson or the financial office. Dues are due Nov. 16. Please see the flyer information posted in various locations or on our social media accounts.
- Students who are interested in volunteering for Thanksgiving with Whole Foods, please come by the counseling office to sign up for additional information.
- Seniors who are interested in a career in firefighting and want to learn more about this career, there will be a meeting with the Oklahoma City Fire department on November 27th from 9:30-10:30 in the freshman cafeteria. Come by the counseling office to sign up.