- Thank you to all who participated in the Project 66 Food Drive, the Santa Fe Golf Program appreciates your generosity. We were able to donate 700 lbs of food to help feed those in need in the Edmond area! Congratulations to Mrs. Christy Fine’s 2nd Hour class who are the doughnut party winners! Go Wolves!
It’s teen read week!
Today is the last day to sign up for drawings. Winners will be announced Monday.
It’s written in the Stars…READ!
The Reading Quote for today is:
“Let us read, and let us dance-these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”-Voltaire
- If you have registered for an AP Test today is the last chance get this paid. After that, you will lose your registration and to take the test it will cost you an additional $40 MORE per test. You can pay online or in the financial office. Again TODAY is payment deadline!
- Order your Football Play Off Shirt, Today through Monday on the SF Football website for $20. Sizes Small -4XL is available.
- The Young Democrats and Young Republicans Club will be conducting a mock election next Tuesday November 6 before school and during both lunches. You will need your student ID to vote. Please plan to vote!!!
- Reminder – $5 must be paid by end of day TODAY to join the Edmond Santa Fe Environmental Club. Also, the T-shirt order forms for environmental club are ready and posted outside of room 10, Mr. Mills in A hall. T-shirts are $12 and required to go on our Aquarium field trip. Shirt orders are due Wednesday, Nov. 7. If you have any questions regarding our field trip and requirements, feel free to contact us on Remind.
- Bowling Night to benefit TSA is Monday, November 5th, from 6 pm until 8 pm at AMF Boulevard Lanes located at 3501 South Boulevard in Edmond. The cost is $10 for 2 hours of bowling and bowling shoes. Bring your family and friends and meet us for a fun night of bowling!
- Multicultural Club members: there will be an informational meeting on Nov. 6 before and after school. Please attend one of the times. The morning meeting will be at 7:15 in room 29 and the afternoon will be at 3:30 in room 125. This will also be a great time to pay dues! Next event will be Nov. 16!
- Pre-ACT for all 10th grade is Wednesday, November 7th.
- Students who are interested in volunteering for Thanksgiving with Whole Foods, please come by the counseling office to sign up for additional information.
- Seniors who are interested in a career in firefighting and want to learn more about this career, there will be a meeting with the Oklahoma City Fire department on November 27th from 9:30-10:30 in the freshman cafeteria. Come by the counseling office to sign up.