EDMOND SANTA FE HS
- On Wednesday, November 7th, 10th Grade Students will take the Pre-ACT Test. This is not a high-stakes test that affects state testing requirements, graduation, or college acceptance. It is simply a practice ACT format test intended to help identify student strengths and weaknesses prior to the State-Required ACT Test near the end of 11th Grade. Information learned from this test will help Santa Fe to target areas of focus for our 10th Grade students during second semester this year and into next year.
- Tutorial Time on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays each week is a 20 minute block of time where students can access help from teachers, use classroom resources to complete an assignment, or make up missing work. Students who are struggling and not making use of this time are missing an important opportunity.
- Congratulations to the following teams/groups from Santa Fe for their accomplishments:
- Volleyball Team State Championship (2nd in a row)
- Football for qualifying for the 2018 Playoffs
- Band for qualifying for the Finals of OBA Marching State Competition and for earning Superior Ratings at OSSAA Marching Competition
- Vocal Music for qualifying 27 students for All-District Choir
- Band for qualifying 42 students for CODA All-District Band
- Orchestra for qualifying 25 students for NCHO All-District Orchestra
- Cross-Country Girls (6th) and Boys (10th) for placing in the Top 10 at State Competition
- Cross Country Boys Academic State Champions (highest Team GPA in Class 6A)
- Edmond Santa Fe HS Advanced Placement Program for having 172 AP Scholars (3 or more scores of 3 or higher on AP Exams)
- The 11th Annual Heather Harkness Memorial Volleyball Tournament will be hosted by Edmond Santa Fe HS on Saturday, November 17, 2018. There is still time to enter a team, serve as a volunteer, or support as a sponsor. Go to www.heatherharkness.com for more information.
- Thanksgiving Break is November 17-25, 2018.