Wolf Notes (Last Week of March/April)
- Our daily schedule adjusts now that we have returned from Spring Break to the Non-Tutorial/Testing Schedule. This schedule will add instructional time back into the classroom and also remove tutorial in order to help align our testing schedule for State Testing and AP Testing. See the schedule below. Some classes remain 55 minutes in length and other classes become 60 minutes in length while lunches take place 10 minutes earlier.
First Hour (7:40-8:35)
Second Hour (8:40-9:40)
Third Hour (9:45-10:45)
Fourth Hour (10:50-11:45)
First Lunch (10:50-11:20)
Fourth Hour (11:25-12:20)
Second Lunch (11:50-12:20)
Fifth Hour (12:25-1:25)
Sixth Hour (1:30-2:30)
Seventh Hour (2:35-3:30)
- We will be on the Non-Tutorial/Testing Schedule each day of school except April 18th when we will be on the AM Assembly Schedule for the Spring Activities/STUCO Election Assembly. We will also adjust our schedule the last three days of school for semester tests.
- With tutorial time no longer being built in to the school day, it is even more important for students, teachers, and parents to have communication about academics. Each day, teachers are available 20 minutes before school starts and for 20 minutes after school ends. They have also been asked to return phone calls and emails in a timely manner. With 43 days of school remaining, it is not too late for students to make major improvements in their grades and attendance, but there is an urgency to quickly address those concerns.
- National Honor Society Induction will take place this Thursday (March 28th) at 7:00 pm.
- Senior Breakfast will take place from 8:00-9:30 am at Crossings Church on May 17th (the day before graduation). Tickets for the event are $10.00 and will be available for purchase beginning on April 1st.
- Put these dates on your calendar: Senior Awards will take place at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, April 30th. Students receiving awards will receive invitation letters by April 16th (two weeks notice). Underclassmen Awards will take place on Monday, May 20th at 6:30 pm. Students receiving awards will receive invitation letters by May 6th (two weeks notice). Please make plans to join us to honor our amazing students who have accomplished so much this school year!
- The 2019 Santa Fe Prom will take place on Saturday, April 27th from 8:00 pm – 12:00 am at the Bricktown Events Center. Tickets are $45.00 and go on sale for Juniors and Seniors beginning April 1st.
- Congratulations to Santa Fe students for their accomplishments in February and March:
- Double Wolf Dare Week raised $234,125 for Anna’s House
- Girl’s Swimming and Boy’s Swimming for their success at the State Swim Meet
- Girl’s Basketball for their 11th Straight Trip to the State Tournament and making it to the State Semi-Finals
- Boy’s Track has already won two Track Meets to begin the outdoor Track Season
- Baseball just returned from a trip to Arizona where they won a tournament against some of the best teams in the nation
- Orchestra, Band, Vocal Music, and Show Choir continue to perform at an outstanding level in competition with other fine arts programs from around the state
- FFA Students participated in the Oklahoma Youth Expo at the State Fairgrounds
- 27 Students in DECA qualified to go to Nationals in Florida in late April
- The Musical ” A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder” was presented by Santa Fe Fine Arts and was a rousing success. Congratulations to the students and faculty who participated in this activity! Great job!