SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL
1901 W. 15 th STREET EDMOND, OKLAHOMA 73013
Phone: (405) 340-2230 Fax: (405) 330-7370
Procedures for Schedule Pick Up 2019-2020
Senior Schedule Pick Up – Tuesday Aug 6
Junior Schedule Pick Up – Wednesday, Aug 7
Freshman Schedule Pick Up – Thursday, August 8
Sophomore Schedule Pick Up – Friday, August 9
Schedule Pick Up time each day will be from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Schedule Pick Up will start in the auditorium foyer at Santa Fe. Please be prepared to stand in line for a short time and know that everyone is in a hurry and wants to get done.
PROTECT THE PACK!
Below are the steps to be followed in order to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Take one utility bill (must be from July or August 2019) to the appropriate table in the auditorium foyer. These bills must be utility bills (gas, electric, water, OG&E, ONG, City of Edmond, City of Oklahoma City). After the bills are verified with your address on file a form will be stamped which indicates you are allowed to pick up your schedule. If you have financial obligations, are on a residency affidavit, have residency issues, immunization issues, need a school ID picture taken, or are needed by the counseling office then you will be given a form that shows your utility bill has been verified but you have some type of hold.
- If you WERE CLEARED at the residency verification table you will then proceed to the small gym that is located across from the cafeteria in the back hall. You will enter the small gym across from the cafeteria and proceed to the Student ID Table. Most students will have IDs printed and ready for pick up, but some students who enrolled in the summer or who do not have a recent picture on file (from the past 12 months with our School Picture Company) will need to have an ID pictures taken at the ID table and will receive Security IDs during the first couple days of school. The Security IDs will need to be kept inside the clear pouch and attached to the lanyard that you receive when you get your ID. The lanyards are specially made for our school district so that the picture always faces front; as a result, no personal or decorative lanyards will be allowed for students, faculty, or staff. Keep all parts of the Security ID as one and bring your ID to school each day. It will be important to have in order to conduct school business, especially being able to access certain interior and exterior doors around campus.
- Also in the small gym you will pick up your 2019-20 parking decal. There will be two lines: One for those who paid early (last Spring) and one for those who are paying on the day of schedule pick up. If you paid last school year you go to the appropriate line and pick up your decal. If you did not pay at the end of last school year and are paying on schedule pick up day you must pay in the financial office. Once you pay you will receive an application card and proof of payment. Students who are paying for parking on schedule pick up day must be prepared to show a current driver’s license, proof of insurance that is current, and the tag number from their vehicle. Both the student and their parent must sign the application card. Once the card is complete you will take it along with license, proof of insurance, and tag number back to the appropriate table in the gym to pick up your decal. Sophomore students will not be allowed to purchase a parking spot until after Labor Day on September 3. If you are a Sophomore and purchased a spot last year you will be able to pick up your decal starting August 12th. Also, Juniors and Seniors unable to attend Schedule Pick Up may pick up parking decals starting August 12th. There will not be a Parking Table during Freshman and Sophomore Schedule Pick Up.
If you WERE NOT CLEARED at the residency verification table you will need to take care of the obligation that is listed on the form you were given before you can pick up your schedule. Your form will have to be stamped by the party responsible for clearing your obligation or issue. Once you have taken care of the obligation you may then pick up your schedule at the appropriate ticket window on the west side of the auditorium foyer.
SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL ONLY BE MADE IN THE EVENT THAT AN ERROR WAS MADE ON BEHALF OF THE SCHOOL!
- Once you have your schedule, you will exit the doors on the east end of the small gym and go to the textbook room to get your books. You must have your schedule in order to pick up your books. The textbook room is in the back hall and has a “ TEXTBOOK ROOM ” sign above the door. After you get your books you may take them to your locker that is listed on your schedule. Lockers were assigned randomly and cannot be changed without a signed note from a licensed physician. If you have issues getting into your locker there will be a locker problem sign up sheet on a table near the Textbook Room. Please fill out the information with your name, grade, locker number, and problem (won’t open or won’t lock). We will check out the combination and mechanical components of the locker and make adjustments to fix the problem. During the first two days of school, you will receive an update either that your locker is fixed or that a new locker number and combination has been assigned. If you cannot get into your locker on schedule pick up day you will need to take your books home with you until the problem is addressed.
- Your schedule will also allow you to go to the Library to pick up your Chromebook. Returning SF students will receive their same Chromebooks from last year. Freshman Students and students new to Santa Fe will receive a new Chromebook that will be checked out to you for the school year. This is an important stop for all students since our curriculum uses instructional technology in order to impact teaching and learning. 6. If you need transportation information regarding buses the Edmond Public Schools Transportation Department will have a table set up on the north side of the auditorium foyer when you first walk through the glass doors into the building.
Being A Wolf Leads To Doing Great Things!!!