- This week is Teacher Assistant Appreciation Week at Santa Fe. Please join us in celebrating our wonderful TAs and the service they do, so tell a TA thank you today!
- Multicultural club is hosting
GIRLS NIGHT OUT
(girls only) recognizing Arab culture
It will be today, Nov 18th in the Main Cafeteria 3:30-6:30
We ask you dress semi-formal and bring a snack to share
There will be music, cultural dance lessons, and a photo booth!
Come join us for a spectacular night for us girls
- Attention students who took the ASVAB, we will have a meeting on Tuesday, November 19th where you will receive your scores, they will be interpreted, and an interest inventory will also be conducted. Please report to room 31 at 7:40 if you took the ASVAB. Thanks
- There will not be a TSA meeting this Wednesday after school! The next meeting will be the Wednesday after the Thanksgiving break.
- Key Clubbers: Meeting this Wednesday during tutorial in the Main cafeteria. Please bring your Trick or Treat for Unicef coin boxes along with any items to donate for points. See you Wednesday during tutorial in the Main Cafe!”
For Key Club Members who want to earn points by volunteering at the Regional Food Bank, please sign up outside Mrs. Wilson’s room (122) ASAP. Also, we are still taking sock donations through the end of November, so drop a pair by Mrs. Wilson’s, room 122.”
- Any freshman interested in attending a meeting about Francis Tuttle pre-engineering, biomedical science, or computer science academy need to sign up in the freshman counseling office before Nov. 22nd.
- Seniors: if your GPA is between 3.25 and 3.79, you are eligible to apply for the $2000 Oklahoma City Community Foundation scholarship. Applications are available online and due December 6. See Mrs. Fleck for more info.
- If you are taking the December ACT, sign up for Santa Fe’s ACT After School Prep! The cost is only $30 for 4 hours of math and English ACT tips and tricks. Space is limited! Register with Ms. Bray in room 124