Graduation is Friday, May 12th at 7:30
– Graduation caps and gowns will be ordered from Jostens. If you did not receive an order packet today at the senior meeting, please go to the Welcome Center to pick it up.
– If you anticipate being a Valedictorian or Salutatorian, please still order the GREEN gown. Jostens will replace your gowns with white ones once the val and sal list has been finalized.
– ALL SENIORS must order their caps and gowns by November 17th. Order packets can be picked up in the Welcome Center.
– Caps and gowns will be delivered to the school. We will pass those out once they arrive.
– Once you have received your cap and gown, we kindly ask you to NOT decorate your caps. Decorated caps will NOT be allowed at graduation.
– Further information about regalia will be sent out at a later date, but please keep in mind that only tassels, stoles, and medals that have been approved by the school may be worn at graduation. Non-approved regalia will NOT be allowed at graduation.